Affordable Housing Centers of Pennsylvania (AHCOPA)
Affordable Housing Centers of Pennsylvania (AHCOPA) gives the following descriptive information:
We are a HUD-Certified, Non-Profit Housing Counseling Agency that specializes in First Time Home Buying Counseling and Foreclosure Prevention Counseling.
AHCOPA was established in 1985 and has been providing housing counseling in Philadelphia and the surrounding area ever since. Our specialties include:
- First Time Home Buying Counseling and Education
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Homeowner Emergency Loan Assistance Programs (HEMAP)
- Loss Mitigation Proposal Preparation and Submission
- Mortgage Diversion Negotiation
- Knowledge of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau guidelines.
- Applying for Philadelphia's Home Improvement Loans (PHIL-Plus and Mini-PHIL)
- Applying for Delinquent Tax Repayment plans
- Financial Literacy Education
Our clients have found that we are more than just a resource to help access affordable housing, but that we are advocates!