Jump to navigation Jump to search
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas, and throw away the bad ones.
- The first part of this is attributed to Linus Pauling
See Also Category:Is-Notes
Pages in category "Is-Idea Page"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Idea: A Collection of Questions
- Idea: A Municipal Bank For Philadelphia
- Idea: Abundance
- Idea: Agreements
- Idea: Commons - A Bibliography
- Idea: Corporate Personhood Bibliography
- Idea: CrowdHelping
- Idea: How To Pay For What We Need
- Idea: Ideas For Making Money
- Idea: Level 2 Social Media
- Idea: Philadelphia Green Pages
- Idea: Shared Housing
- Idea: Social Capitalism
- Idea: Transformative Justice