Christopher Zelov, a Delaware Valley native and University of Pennsylvania graduate, is the founder of the Knossus Project, a research and development enterprise focused on creating artifacts in the strategic realms of: Educational Film, Green Design, and Book publishing. Among other key projects, he conceived and produced the award-winning film: Ecological Design: Inventing the Future that helped to launch the Sustainable Development movement into the mainstream, and has been used in classrooms around the world.
Through the years, Zelov has co-created more than 20 films, 5 books, and 4 inventions, including:
- Design Outlaws on the Ecological Frontier
- City 21: Multiple Perspectives on Urban Futures
- The Search for the Second Enlightenment
- The L’Enfant Memory Theater Passage
- The Green Bus Stop
- Magnificant Journeys/Timeless Crossings
- The Imaginarium for the Regenerative City
- The Green Transition Scoreboard
- Speculations on Eco-Resorts in the 21st Century
Currently he is involved with bringing forth Philadelphia’s 1st Eco-District.