Dr. Rick Lippin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bio-Psycho-Social-Spiritual (BPSS) Health Care
Dr. Richard A. (Rick) Lippin is a recognized leader in the medical specialty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (OEM), which he practiced for over 25 years
- Dr. Lippin planned and executed the first full day seminar in Alternative Medicine at a U.S. medical specialty annual scientific meeting- the American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC) held in Chicago, Ill. in April of 1994.
- This event and a subsequent resolution submitted by Dr. Lippin led to a formal position statement on alternative Medicine, adopted and published by ACOEM in July of 1994- again the first U.S. Medical Specialty to do so.
- In January of 1996, Dr. Lippin published the first peer-reviewed article on the topic of Alternative Medicine in the Workplace in the highly regarded journal Alternative Therapies edited by Dr. Larry Dossey.
(See Dr. Lippin's full bio below)
- Dr. Lippin's website biography
- Lippin Papers > Published Works
- Poetry Fun Projects! Quotes