Einstein Healthcare Network
More Than Medicine
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. We have a proud legacy of nearly 150 years of service to the community. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Facilities include:
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, a tertiary care teaching hospital with a Level One Trauma center.
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, a general acute care hospital located on a 30-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County.
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, a hospital that opened in 2012 in East Norriton - the first completely new medical center to be built in the southeastern Pennsylvania region in over a decade.
- MossRehab, a nationally recognized medical rehabilitation facility with in- and outpatient services.
- Outpatient centers offering primary and specialty care.
- Primary care locations throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
Note: The above description came from the organization's About page.
In The News
- 14 Students Graduate From 'Bridge To Employment' Program, CBS-3, October 27, 2017.