Emergency Services Resource Page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Wikidelphia resource page lists emergency services.
You should dial 911 for situations that are maximally urgent, for example:
- There's a fire.
- Someone has passed out or collapsed.
- Someone suddenly seems very sick and is having a hard time speaking or breathing or turns blue.
- Someone is choking.
- You see a crime happening, like a break-in.
- You are in or see a serious car accident.
- Animals: Red Paw 24-Hour Emergency, 267-289-2PAW (fire or other disaster-related).
- Domestic Violence: Philadelphia Domestic Violence Hotline, 866-723-3014.
- Emergency Notifications: ReadyPhiladelphia
- Medical: AFC Urgent Care South Philly: 215-977-4820.
- Mental Health: 24-Hour Mental Health Delegate Line, 215-685-6440.
- Homelessness: Philadelphia 24-Hour Homeless Outreach Hotline, 215-232-1984.
- Runaways: National Runaway Safeline: 800-786-2929.
- Suicide: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255.
- Google: Philadelphia Emergency Services
- Wikidelphia: Emergency
- Wikidelphia Category: Issue-Emergency Services
- AFC Urgent Care South Philly
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES)
- Homeless Outreach Hotline
- Office of Emergency Management
- Pennsylvania YELLOW DOT Program
- Philadelphia Domestic Violence Hotline (PDVH)
- Red Paw Emergency Relief Team
- Student-Run Emergency Housing Unit of Philadelphia (SREHUP)
- Utility Emergency Services Fund