Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
Goodwill is all about putting people to work. We've witnessed its power in transforming lives. Work helps build self-confidence, independence and dignity. At Goodwill, we believe everyone deserves a chance to have these things in life. As the late John F. Kennedy once said, "All of us do not have equal talents, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talents." Goodwill is pleased to be able to provide this chance.
Since 1948, Goodwill has empowered thousands of local residents with special needs with the marketable job skills needed to succeed in the workplace. One job at a time, we are making a difference-strengthening both families and communities through the power of work.
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia is a nonprofit, community-based organization. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees.
- Its mission is to put people with special needs to work.
- Revenue from the mass collection and resale of donated items in Goodwill’s area retail stores fund employment training programs.
Note: The above description came from the organization's About Us page.
- Donation Centers: Where to Donate
- Donation How-To: Material Donations
- Stores: Store Locator
- Workforce Training: Programs Offered
- Central and Southeast Pennsylvania: Goodwill Keystone Area
- Delaware and Delaware County: Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County
- New York City and Northern New Jersey: Goodwill NYNJ