Museum of the American Revolution
The Museum of the American Revolution introduces itself with the line, "A Museum over one hundred years in the making," and gives the following descriptive information:
The Museum of the American Revolution explores the dynamic story of the American Revolution using its expansive collection of Revolutionary-era weapons, personal items, documents, and works of art. Immersive galleries, dynamic theaters, and recreated historical environments bring to life the events, people, and ideals of our nation’s founding and engage people in the history and continuing relevance of the American Revolution. Located just steps away from Independence Hall, Carpenters’ Hall, and Franklin Court, the Museum will serve as a portal to the region’s many Revolutionary sites, sparking interest, providing context, and encouraging exploration.
In The News
- Revolution museum teaches how fife and drums were tools of war, Newsworks, August 20, 2017.
- Philly's Newest Museum Celebrates Role Of Mothers Of American Revolution, CBS-3, May 13, 2017.
- The Museum of the American Revolution Opens Wednesday, NBC-10, April 18, 2017.
- Media Day at Philly’s Newest Museum Deepens Insight into Colonial Era, Philadelphia Public Record, April 15, 2017.
- Museum of the American Revolution Honors Chairman, Philadelphia Public Record, September 16, 2016.
- Philly’s Museum Of The American Revolution Taking Shape, Sets Open Date, CBS-3, June 16, 2016.
- LinkedIn: company/142747