Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) gives the following descriptive information:
Imagine a regional public health institute that serves close to 200,000 clients annually. With more than 250 programs in 70 locations.
- Combining the mission-driven perspective of a nonprofit with the fiscal control and management capabilities of a rigorous corporate structure. This is Public Health Management Corporation.
- A leading nonprofit provider of public health resources, PHMC has been helping to build healthy communities in the Delaware Valley for more than 40 years.
- Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) is a nonprofit public health institute that builds healthier communities through partnerships with government, foundations, businesses and community-based organizations. It fulfills its mission to improve the health of the community by providing outreach, health promotion, education, research, planning, technical assistance, and direct services.
- PHMC has served the Greater Philadelphia region since 1972 as a facilitator, developer, intermediary, manager, advocate and innovator in the field of public health. With nearly 1500 employees, 250 programs, eleven subsidiaries--one with programs throughout Pennsylvania, and another nationwide--70 sites and close to 200,000 clients served annually, PHMC has become one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation.
- PHMC opens new clinic at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia Tribune, June 6, 2017.
- PHMC's Forensic Services coordinates criminal justice substance abuse treatment