Ralston My Way
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Affordable home care, transportation, repairs, chores, yardwork and more for people age 55 years and older
Ralston My Way is a licensed non-profit home care agency serving anyone 55+ in Northwest Philadelphia, with the mission of helping improve the quality of life for seniors "aging in community."
- My Way is a "one-stop-shop", with caregivers performing a variety of in-home services for members, including home care (assistance with activities of daily living, personal care, respite care), transportation, house cleaning, handyman repairs, yard work, and more.
- We offer a broad range of services at affordable prices and a place to call when you are not sure who can provide the help you need.
- If you are actively retired, still working, or spending your time close to home, Ralston My Way can offer services to enhance your quality of life.
- Membership in Ralston My Way is free. You only pay for the services you receive and we are one of the only organizations offering a one-hour minimum.
- We are flexible. Tell us what you need. We listen and determine how we can help.