SaveYourHomePhilly Hotline gives the following descriptive information:
The SaveYourHomePhilly hotline is the only government-authorized foreclosure prevention program in Philadelphia. It is staffed by trained lawyers and paralegals who can assist you with your case, connect you with a housing counselor or, in certain instances, refer you to legal services available to eligible low-income homeowners.
SaveYourHomePhilly is a City of Philadelphia Hotline operated by Philadelphia Legal Assistance (PLA).
Call the SaveYourHomePhilly hotline if:
- You have missed a mortgage payment
- Your mortgage payments have suddenly increased
- You received a letter from the Sheriff’s Office
- You don’t understand your loan documents
- You think there is a problem with your mortgage
- You have been offered foreclosure help by someone else
- You think you have been the victim of a foreclosure rescue scam
All services are FREE!
- Telephone: 215-334-HOME (4663)