Move to Amend
Democracy for All Amendment - End Corporate Personhood
We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling and other related cases, and move to amend our Constitution to firmly establish that money is not speech, and that human beings, not corporations, are persons entitled to constitutional rights.
- Move to Amend is a coalition of hundreds of organizations and hundreds of thousands of individuals committed to social and economic justice, ending corporate rule, and building a vibrant democracy that is genuinely accountable to the people, not corporate interests.
- Idea: Corporate Personhood Bibliography
- RepresentUs A movement to fight corruption
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
- Move To Amend Lower Bucks - Facebook - Newtown, PA
- Move To Amend Lower Bucks County - Website