Community Magic - Publishers of Wikidelphia
Community Magic introduces itself with the line, "Tools for Helpful People", and gives the following descriptive information:
Community Magic collects and builds tools people can use to help members of their community. The aim is to make useful connections among neighbors and communities. When enough people are busy connecting their neighbors, and they themselves are connected to each other, ... magical things can happen.
Our Vision: A “CrowdHelping” Website (PDF Document)
Join the Community Magic network of Community Connectors. You Can Help The People Around You To:
- Build “social supports”.
- Take advantage of the “strength of weak ties”.
- Use “Ashby’s Law” to manage stress.
- Create “social capital” in the community.
- Build a network of “librarians” for the community.
Community Magic is a Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation. IRS charitable status sponsored by the Uptown Entertainment Development Corporation.
- Brochure: Community Magic: A Network of Helpful People (PDF)