Difference between revisions of "Philadelphia Parks & Recreation (PPR)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 14:45, 21 January 2019
Philadelphia Parks & Recreation (PPR) gives the following descriptive information:
- Programs and Activities: Camps, Baseball Leagues, and Older Adult Services are just a few of our wonderful offerings.
- Places to Go: Philadelphia is filled with places to go from parks and trails to sculptures and places to eat. We have all of the ideas you need for a fun filled day.
- Get Involved: The people who make our Department work every day have the privilege of being stewards of the City’s environmental, cultural and historical assets. We ask that you Get Involved in your own way. Here is an overview of some of the ways that you can.
- Environment: The mission of Philadelphia Parks & Recreation focuses on preserving and enhancing existing green spaces while also expanding the amount of green, public space available in the City.
- History: PPR is proud to provide historical services, facilities and other assets to the public everyday throughout our park system.
- Rebuilding Community Infrastructure: Learn how the City is investing in Philadelphia's communities through the revitalization of neighborhood parks, recreation centers, playgrounds and libraries.
- Event Calendar: Parks & Recreation Special Events Calendar
- Volunteer: Volunteer
- Excellent Article on Wikipedia with an array of links