The Custom Search and The Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia links seem out of place after the paragraph that says what "we have", i.e., what we have. PaulSank 21:16, 11 February 2011 (EST)
- Perhaps we need to change the lead text. I put these items on the front page because they feel right there for now. The search tool is especially appealing. The link to the encyclopedia web site may be moved in the near future. But I'm not certain where it belongs. I think we may want a page for Philadelphia "history" and the academic study of our history. So the encyclopedia may belong there. Also, I would like to engage in this kind of discussion with more people to determine how Wikidelphia will be structured. I like the idea that we can discuss this here in the talk pages. Stan 02:10, 13 February 2011 (EST)
- I would definitely vote for a thorough update of the lead text, yes. PaulSank 21:30, 14 February 2011 (EST)
Talk page formats
Generally, one starts a thread on a Talk page with a Header and signs using ~~~~. Shollingsworth 03:07, 14 January 2011 (PST)
- Responses get indented once...
- Or twice...
- Or as many levels as you want. Shollingsworth 03:07, 14 January 2011 (PST)
- Or twice...
- So, let me try this... I put a colon at the beginning of this line. That should mean that my comment will be indented under Steve's. I'll now look at what happened... Stan 08:37, 15 January 2011 (PST)
== airbus a380 pictures
Thank u, good post! =)