2-1-1 SEPA Social Services Directory & Hotline
(Redirected from 2-1-1 SEPA)
A Vast Database of Services and Providers in Southeastern Pennsylvania2-1-1 SEPA, also known as "Pennsylvania 2-1-1 Southeast", introduces itself with the line, "2-1-1. Get Connected. Get Answers," and gives the following descriptive information:
2‑1‑1 SEPA is part of the national 2‑1‑1 Call Centers initiative that seeks to provide an easy-to-remember telephone number, chat, text, and a web resource for finding health and human services– for everyday needs and in crisis situations.
2‑1‑1 SEPA is brought to you by United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey in collaboration with the United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania and the United Ways of Bucks County, Chester County, Southern Chester County, and North Penn. These United Ways, together with local county government and provider agencies, work to ensure important local program information is accessible through our helpline when it is most needed.
Every day, highly trained 2‑1‑1 call specialists provide referrals to:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: Food banks, shelters, rent and utility payment assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: Crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling.
- Employment Support: Financial assistance, job training, education programs.
- Support for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities: home-delivered meals, transportation, health care.
- Youth and Child Care Programs: after school programs, summer camps, mentoring, protection services.
- Regional Disaster Preparation.
With one phone number, callers gain free, confidential access to thousands of programs and services that can help improve the quality of their lives. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 2‑1‑1 (or 1-866-964-7922). TTY and language services are available in more than 170 languages and dialects.
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
- NJ 2-1-1 Partnership: nj211.org
- Free Meals in Philadelphia
- Aunt Bertha A National Information & Referral Database