Fighting chronic disease can be a tough battle, but people affected by these chronic diseases don’t have to go it alone. Action Wellness is a nonprofit organization serving the Greater Philadelphia area. We’re here to help with all of the practical challenges you may face.
Action Wellness is a Philadelphia-based organization committed to helping people living with chronic diseases. Its services include:
- Chronic illness Treatment & Prevention.
- Free Rapid Health Screenings (Includes HIV Testing).
- Medical Case Management.
- Perinatal & Family Services.
- Primary Medical Care.
- Supportive Housing Services.
- Mental & Behavioral Health.
- Volunteer Services.
- Educational and Vocational Assistance.
Continuing its legacy of providing support and a myriad of services for individuals living with HIV disease, Action Wellness now provides services to those living with chronic disease. Action Wellness staff, volunteers and board members work together to sustain and enhance the quality of life for the diverse community it serves.