Center for Family Services (CFS)
Center For Family Services is a nonprofit human services agency with more than 90 years of experience serving children and families in southern New Jersey through a comprehensive continuum of care.
This Camden-based social service agency lists more than 50 programs, for example:
- Achieving Consistent Excellence: Multi-component enrichment program for youth on probation.
- Active Parenting: Home based parenting program.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment: Outpatient substance abuse treatment for youth.
- Adult Substance Abuse Treatment: Outpatient substance abuse treatment for adults.
- Baby's Best Start: Works together with parents to get babies off to the best possible start.
- Blueprints for Change: Weekly men's group focused on changing core beliefs about violence.
- Born to Read: A grade-level reading initiative focused on getting kids ready for kindergarten.
- Camden DREAMS: Permanent, supportive housing program for young adults.
- Camden Group Home: Structured residential program for male youth age 13-18.