Collective Success Network
Professionals paying it forward
Our proposal is to build, nurture and sustain a community of professionals to support, mentor and empower college students from disadvantaged backgrounds (students from lower-income communities who may be the first generation in their families to attend college).
Our focus is to:
- Design and implement a mentorship program tailored for college students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Organize intercollegiate career development, networking, and Q&A events tailored for college students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Support first-generation college student groups to form campus-based chapters and organize social events, so as to strengthen formal and informal social support networks on campus.
- Collaborate with corporations to invest in enhancing the diversity of the talent pipeline by organizing job recruiting activities focused on college students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
In The News
- This nonprofit helps first generation, low income students connect with local Phila. professionals, Daily Pennsylvanian, May 18, 2017.