gives the following descriptive information:
Our mission is to cultivate the strength and resilience of children and families, improve the quality of life in our community, and maintain our community’s heritage, history, and culture.
- To provide social, educational, cultural, prevention and intervention services and programs to underserved young people and families in the Philadelphia region.
- To serve as a convener/voice for the diverse Latino community around issues impacting children, youth and families.
- To serve as a catalyst for maintaining and celebrating the cultural heritages and histories of our diverse Latino communities.
Concilio’s role as an advocate for the Latino community is to be presente, listening to, understanding and giving voice to the needs, wishes and dreams of our diverse community. Concilio also partners with other communities to address shared interests or concerns.
- LIHEAP Assistance.
- Victim Witness Services.
- Summer Youth Employment.
- Parenting Skills Training.
- After School Program For Youth.
- Adoption Service.
- Foster Care.
- Post Permanency Services.
- Housing Counseling.
- Immunization Outreach.
In The News