Mobile For Less
- 100% Free Basic Plan - 500 texts, 200 minutes, and 500MB each month.
- Premium Unlimited Plans up to 80% off other carriers.
- No contract. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
- Wifi calling and texting from anywhere.
- Free Unlimited calling & texting between FreedomPop phones.
- Free international calling from over 60 countries.
- Access over 8 Million hotspots with nationwide roaming.
- Get virtual number from anywhere in the world.
- Earn free 4G LTE data every month by adding friends.
- Earn unlimited free data by completing partner offers.
Paying too much for monthly cellphone service? You're not alone. The average monthly cellphone bill from smartphone giant Verizon Wireless was a staggering $148 per month in the fourth quarter of 2014. If you are tired of overpaying every month, check out this mobile phone startup and start saving hundreds of dollars a year on phone service. Data has shown people who ditch their expensive smartphone giants save about $1,400 annually. FreedomPop is a new player in the mobile phone space and relies on towers from big players like Sprint to ensure reliable nationwide coverage. With Sprint service, people are paying $60 per month for unlimited service. With the same nationwide coverage as Sprint, people are saving big when switching over to FreedomPop's $19.99 per month, unlimited talk, text, and 1GB data plan. Disrupting the mobile phone space means more than cutting the cost of service. There are also no lengthy contracts, generous 90-day warranties, and a completely free monthly service for people who prefer smaller plans. You can also bring your old phone over with their "Bring Your Own Device" program.
What is Mobile Broadband?
Older 3G wireless Internet technology delivered slow Internet speeds in comparison to traditional DSL and cable Internet connections. However, today's wireless Internet technology including 4G LTE delivers mobile broadband speeds equivalent and even faster than DSL and cable. Today, mobile broadband Internet connectivity can replace existing home Internet broadband.
What is Wireless Internet?
Unlike DSL and Cable Internet technology that require physical at home or at the office connections, wireless Internet technology, including LTE allows Internet access anywhere, anytime, with any device. Connect your desktop, iPad, iPhone, laptop or any device wirelessly, ensuring Internet access no matter where your life takes you. Whether you need to connect to the Internet from home, the office, coffee shop, hotel, or even at the bar, wireless Internet technology will connect you.
FreedomPop is based in Los Angeles, California.
In The News
- The companies revolutionising how we make mobile calls, BBC World News (video), September 28, 2016.
- FreedomPop Turns On Unlimited Wi-Fi Across The US For $5/Month, Tech Crunch, January 21, 2015.
- FreedomPop Preps Open Wi-Fi, Launches Free Home Internet Challenging ISPs, Forbes, December 12, 2012.
- 2015 FreedomPop Review, Reviews.com, June 19, 2015.
Some people who have looked into this service have been disappointed in the quality of service and the consistency in their marketing. If you find differently, please write to me, Stan <email@example.com>