Kisses for Kyle Foundation
Support For Families Whose Children Are Battling Cancer
- The Kisses for Kyle Foundation believes that the entire family is affected when a child is battling cancer. Additionally, the child is struggling to feel “normal”, and other children in the family can feel left out while attention is focused on fighting cancer.
- In 1998, Kyle Snyder was just three weeks shy of his second birthday when he was diagnosed with Leukemia. After a brave but brief eight-month fight, he lost his life to cancer.
- In 2001, his mother Sharon founded The Kisses for Kyle Foundation to honor Kyle’s memory and to assist families in the Delaware Valley region who are battling childhood cancer.
- We provide financial assistance to help with bills, including, for example, rent and mortgage, car payments, utility bills, travel expenses, wigs, and food. In addition, we also cover funeral expenses as needed.
- Although our main goal is to help with direct financial assistance, we also provide gifts and donate items to comfort the entire family, not just the child battling cancer.