Kwanzaa Children's Festival
The Kwanzaa Children's Festival is a winter holiday-season celebration that explores the principles and values of Kwanzaa through an interactive fun-filled family event.
Nguzo Saba: The Seven Principals of Kwanzaa
Umoja (unity), Kujichagulia (self-determination), Ujima (collective work and responsibility), Ujamaa (cooperative economics), Nia (purpose), Kuumba (creativity), and Imani (faith).
In The News
- The Kwanzaa Children's Festival featured in the Celebration Christian Services of PA Newsletter 2018
- Celebration Christian Services of PA (CCSPA)
- Google search on Kwanzaa Philadelphia
- Afro Culture Preservation Council (ACPC)
Editor's Note: I have been working with the President of the Afro Culture Preservation Council to raise the small amount of funding needed to make the Kwanzaa Children's Festival truly festive and fun for all who attend.
- One aspect of the work of the Council is the year round teaching of several artistic disciplines. Specifically, I've been helping to build new stilts for the students of Stilt Walking.
Please see the GoFundMe link above and make a gift towards a fun filled Festival next December.