Featured Neighborhood-Oriented Resource
About This Page
The neighborhoods topic is intended to highlight various aspects of life and resources in each neighborhood.
Neighborhoods in Philadelphia are not officially defined and names and boundaries are sometimes controversial.
This page will eventually contain Wikidelphia links to each neighborhood, and each of those pages will expand on events and life in those neighborhoods - but for right now,
Pages in this topic so far include:
- Block captain
- Living in Manayunk
- Museums on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Oak Lane, Olney and Logan - the book
- East Oak Lane - The video tour!
- South Philadelphia
External links relating to Philadelphia Neighborhoods
(The above link has an exceptionally complete list of neighborhood names both old and current. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the links to place names.)
- (The Philadelphia Neighborhood Information System is a family of interactive applications that allow you to find information about your neighborhood.)
- (OpenDataPhilly is a portal that provides access to over 100 data sets, applications, and APIs related to the Philadelphia region)
- (Choose a neighborhood to see recent news in that area.)