Parkway Museums District
Stretching from City Hall to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia's grand tree-lined Benjamin Franklin Parkway is flanked by some of the city's most acclaimed destinations. Visitors to the Parkway Museums District will discover a cultural mecca with world-class museums and educational institutions, the magnificent Swann Memorial Fountain, Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul on Logan Square and the world famous "Rocky" steps. Treasures and discoveries abound on (and just a few blocks off) the Parkway!
Note: The above descriptive information came from the district's home page.
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Barnes Foundation
- Cathedral Basilica of SS. Peter & Paul
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Eakins Oval
- Fairmount Park Welcome Center
- Fairmount Water Works
- Franklin Institute
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Friends Select School: friends-select.org
- LOVE Park
- Moore College of Art & Design: moore.edu
- Mütter Museum of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Park Towne Place: ptpapartments.com
- Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Philadelphian: 2401.com
- Rodin Museum: rodinmuseum.org
In The News
- Philadelphia fetes Benjamin Franklin Parkway as it turns 100, Philadelphia Tribune, September 6, 2017.