A Proud Partner of the American Job Center Network
Launched in July, 2012, PA CareerLink® is part of the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry's initiative to transform the landscape of how job-seekers find family sustaining jobs and how employers find the skilled candidates that they need. Through this initiative, a user-friendly, premiere job-matching system has been created to help bridge the gap that currently exists between job-seekers and employers.
- For Job-Seekers: In PA CareerLink®, job-seekers have the ability to search and apply for job openings across the Commonwealth or narrow it down to their own town. You can create and upload a resume and make yourself available to thousands of employers. PA CareerLink® will also recommend jobs for you based on your preferences. One exciting feature is an automatic capture of all of your job-search activities within PA CareerLink®. You have the ability to record any outside job-search activities, too. All in one place. All for free.
- For Employers: It is easy to search the talent pool in PA CareerLink®. Simply create a job-posting and connect with candidates for free. You will receive detailed information about job-seekers when you perform a search. You will also enjoy the benefit of sorting and filtering capabilities to help you manage your referral lists. All of your candidate search activities can be managed from one location: Your Dashboard.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the agency's About Us page.
- Search: JobSeeker/SearchJobs
In The News
- These pre-employment programs could be a model for Rebuild's jobs goals, Plan Philly, July 12, 2018.
- Local: PA CareerLink Philadelphia