Philadelphia City Planning Commission (PCPC)
The Philadelphia City Planning Commission (PCPC) is an independent agency of the Philadelphia city government. PCPC is comprised of professional planners who typically have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Urban Planning. Their work includes:
- Attending community meetings to understand local interests.
- Reviewing choices the city makes about buying and selling land.
- Making recommendations about land use, zoning and new building projects to City Council, the Zoning Board of Adjustment, and other agencies.
- Recommending how to distribute scarce city funds for public facilities.
- Creating and implementing plans that reflect community vision.
- Event Calendar: Calendar of Events