The Ralston Center board and leadership team are focused on quality of life in aging, an issue more relevant now than ever before. Our goal is to provide people 55 years of age or older with the services and support they need to live in their own homes and communities as they age.
Today, Ralston Center includes:
- Ralston My Way. a nonprofit Pennsylvania Department of Health licensed homecare agency.
- Ralston’s Age-Friendly Initiative, a collaboration with more than 40 local organizations to create a more livable community for underserved older West Philadelphians.
- Ralston Wellness, a program providing fitness, social engagement opportunities and workshops.
- Ralston Awards, a recognition program for Certified Nursing Assistants, Nursing Students in Gerontology and professionals focused on creating an Age-Friendly West Philadelphia.
- Joseph J. Hill Ralston Mercy-Douglass House, a 55-unit independent living apartment building for low-income seniors.
- Ralston House, our historic facility and former residence for elders on Chestnut Street in Philadelphia.
In The News
- Ralston Center Celebrates 200 Years Of Senior Care, Hidden City Philadelphia, May 3, 2017.