The Beech Companies
The original mission of Beech was that of a grant making foundation to support community services. Today, we continue to expand our original mission with the Alston-Beech Foundation, Beech Community Services, and the Beech Business Bank. Just like the Beech tree our name is derived from, our goal is to grow strong and vibrant communities that stand the test of time.
- Beech Interplex, Inc.: Revitalizing the Community through Teamwork: Since 1990, Beech Interplex, Inc. has successfully carried out its mission to revitalize the Cecil B. Moore community by promoting community empowerment, neighborhood revitalization, entrepreneurship and advocating for the need for housing rehabilitation and home ownership.
- Beech Community Services: Active Participation is the Key to Community Improvement: The undertaking of Beech Community Services is to encourage residents to take an active role in the community through active participation.
- Beech Business Bank: Providing Financial Support to Help Promote Community Well-Being: Beech Business Bank provides loans to for-profits, non-profit organizations and community development corporations with a primary focus on the economically distressed areas in North, West and Northwest Philadelphia. Beech Business Bank encourages participation by banks and venture capitalists in the financing of businesses and community development corporations.
- Alston-Beech Foundation: Improving the Community by Sharing Our Dedication to Revitalization: The Alston-Beech Foundation (ABF), a proud member of the Council of Foundations, was created to provide small program grants to local nonprofit organizations whose mission is compatible to that of the ABF.
In The News
- Beech Companies launches first ‘Black Biz’ directory, Temple News, September 19, 2017.