Wikidelphia does not recommend or endorse the people, agencies, businesses or resources listed on this site.
This is an informational site only
- We encourage users to carefully review and evaluate all services, and information to decide what is best to meet their needs and the needs of their families, neighbors, clients, associates, and friends.
Seek Professional Advice
- While Wikidelphia may contain a variety of useful information, it should not be considered to be a source for legal, financial, or medical advice.
- Advice on these matters should be sought from appropriate professional service providers who can offer advice tailored to your specific needs.
- Seek professional medical, legal, or financial advice before taking action on anything you read here (or on other Internet sites, too.)
Contributions May Be Edited
- Please note that all contributions to Wikidelphia may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors.
- If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then do not submit it here.
- The authors of any writing on Wikidelphia are responsible for their own remarks which may be rightly or wrongly subject to revision by other users who may or may not have the best interest of readers or the original authors in mind.
- By submitting material to Wikidelphia, you are promising that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource (see Wikidelphia:Copyrights for details). Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!