Friends of Fertility Care Philadelphia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No Current URL
In April 2022, we couldn't find this organization online. Until somebody lets us know otherwise, we're assuming that the following information is now history:
Friends of Fertility Care Philadelphia gives the following descriptive information:
Highlights of Our Work
- Helping to Build the NaPro Workforce of the Future: After years of planting seeds, fruit is blossoming. Three area health care professionals have completed their training in NaProTechnology with Dr. Thomas Hilgers at the Pope Paul VI Institute (PPVI) in Omaha.
- Helping to Teach the Clergy of the Future: For eight years, at St. Charles Borromeo Seminary, Liz Parrish, RN, CFCP, one of our FertilityCare practitioners, has been helping to bring the Love and Life Unlimited program to the seminarians. Developed by the Pope Paul VI Institute, this program integrates theology and practical applications for seminarians "to educate and empower them to assist couples in understanding and living the Church's teaching."
- Helping to Develop Stronger Family Relations: The Fifth Annual Mother-Daughter Tea was held in February 2016. This is a time for moms and their pre-teen daughters to talk freely about female growth and development and to share their values in a relaxed and fun setting. The purpose of this program is to enable increasing trust and open communication ... We thank our partners in this work—The Culture Project and Generation Life.
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (748)
- Is-Past (97)
- Is-Religious Organization (65)
- Issue-Alternatives To Abortion (4)
- Issue-Family Planning (2)
- Issue-Fertility (1)
- Issue-Marriage And Family (2)
- Issue-Pro-Life (5)
- Serves-Clergy (3)
- Serves-Women and Families (14)
- Teaches-Family Planning (2)
- Teaches-Religion (4)
- Where-Jenkintown PA (3)