Jump to navigation Jump to search
Activate Your Participation in Social Justice
Whether you are embarking on your T.O. journey, or seeking to deepen your facilitation practice, our T.O. Institute offers multi-level Theatre of the Oppressed technique training, such as:
- Foundations: Introduction to Theatre of the Oppressed (T.O) or Forum Theatre.
- Forum Theatre Intensive, a refreshing new take on facilitating T.O., strengthening knowledge within an anti-oppression framework.
- Advanced Joker Training, Level 1 & 2.
- One-on-One Facilitation Coaching, or Program Consultancy by Just Act’s Executive & Artistic Director who brings 30 yrs experience as a T.O. facilitator.
- Introspective Theatre of the Oppressed Techniques: Investigate inside to see more clearly outside via Boal’s Introspection Techniques such as Cops in the Head, Rainbow of Desire.
Just Act invites you to learn, strengthen and expand personal and professional skills in using Theatre of the Oppressed as a tool for individual, interpersonal and community healing.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's What We Do page.
In The News
- The (vote) play's the (vote) thing, Philadelphia Citizen, September 20, 2022.
- Philly Community Uses Theater as a Planning Tool, Next City, March 30, 2016.
- The Citizen Recommends: People's State of the Union, Philadelphia Citizen, January 28, 2016.
- Facebook: @justact.today
- Does-Community Engagement (38)
- Does-Facilitation (29)
- Does-Performance Art (14)
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Arts Organization (87)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (748)
- Is-Social Service (147)
- Issue-Activism (57)
- Issue-Civil Liberties (15)
- Issue-Facilitation (61)
- Issue-Peace (42)
- Issue-Progressive Policies (70)
- Issue-Social Change (113)
- Issue-Social Justice (104)
- Using-Theater (1)