MOM's Organic Market
We Choose Organic
We stock a higher volume of organic products than any other store, including 100% organic produce.
When considering new items to sell at MOM’s, ingredients are closely reviewed. If the product is not certified organic and contains a high-risk GMO ingredient, we ask the company to confirm it is not a GMO. If they cannot provide confirmation, we will not carry the product.
Stuff We Don’t Sell in our Food:
- Artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- High fructose corn syrup or preservatives.
- Hydrogenated oil.
- Meat or dairy with antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Bleached or bromated flour.
- Bulk dried fruit with added sulfites.
- Meat with nitrates or nitrites.
- Cottonseed oil.
- Imported or domestic, non-sparkling waters.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's Ingredient Standards page. The organization is based in Maryland but has a major location in Center City, Philadelphia.
In The News
- Mom’s Organic Market: Inside Center City’s newest grocery store, Billy Penn, September 8, 2017.