Center City is a major multi-neighborhood area of Philadelphia, and it is variously defined. If you need a better-targeted search, use the Where category for a specific neighborhood, e.g. Center City East or Logan Square.
To Editors: If you have a subject that's in a specific neighborhood, use the "Where" for that specific neighborhood. "Where-Center City" should only be used if you need a "Where" and can't pin down a specific neighborhood.
- Wikidelphia (based on Google Maps): Center City is bounded on the north by Vine St, on the east by the Delaware River, on the south by South St, and on the west by the Schuylkill River.
- Wikipedia: Center City is bounded by Pine Street to the south, the Delaware River to the east, the Schuylkill River to the west, and Vine Street to the north.
- Wikipedia: Center City, Philadelphia
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Where-Center City East (29 P)
- ► Where-Center City West (18 P)
- ► Where-Chinatown (6 P)
- ► Where-City Hall (2 P)
- ► Where-Fitler Square (2 P)
- ► Where-Logan Square (18 P)
- ► Where-Old City (26 P)
- ► Where-Penn's Landing (2 P)
- ► Where-Rittenhouse Square (11 P)
- ► Where-Society Hill (2 P)
- ► Where-Washington Square West (1 C, 10 P)