Ebenezer Maxwell Mansion
Philadelphia's Only Authentically-Restored Victorian House Museum
Enjoy live Victorian Theatre events, unique programs and workshops, or a tour of the 17-room Victorian house and gardens for a unique glimpse into our past. Our mission is to showcase Victorian-era Philadelphia through the architecture, grounds/gardens, and collections; and to educate, entertain and inspire the public through onsite educational programming, tours, theatre productions and lectures. Plan to visit the museum soon!
Note: The above descriptive information came from the museum's home page.
In The News
- 161-Year-Old Victorian House Museum Ahead of the Virtual Curve, Hidden City Philadelphia, November 12, 2020.
- Hidden history comes to life thanks to Shav'on Smith, Chestnut Hill Local, October 9, 2020.
- Inside Ebenezer Maxwell Mansion, A Jewel Box Of A Victorian-Era Philadelphia Home, CBS-3, April 1, 2019.
- Event Calendar: Events Archive
- Facebook: EbenezerMaxwellMansion
- Instagram: @emaxwellmansion
- Twitter: @emaxwellmansion
- Volunteer: Become a Volunteer at the Mansion