Philadelphia Access Center
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Philadelphia Access Center is devoted to showing the love of Jesus Christ by providing help, hope and healing to those in need.
Philadelphia Access Center refers to a wide range of service providers offering the following services:
- Information/ referrals to food banks, addiction recovery programs and other social services
- Assistance in completing forms for public benefits (food stamps, rent rebate) and utility assistance program
- Biblically-based counseling dealing with issues such as relationships, depression, anger, stress, sexual abuse, co-dependency, etc.
- Support groups for women who are survivors of domestic violence and men and women recovering from drug & alcohol abuse
- Tutoring in English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Home-cooked meals delivered to homebound, isolated adults by volunteers
- New services are continually being added.