Philly Tech Week
Philly Tech Week gives the following descriptive information:
Philly Tech Week ... is Technical.ly Philly’s annual week-long celebration of technology and innovation. In 2015, more than 25,000 people attended 150+ events organized by 300 partners.
Philly Tech Week is organized into 6 different tracks (Creative, Access, Dev, Civic, Business and Media).
- Creative: The strategy around technology coverage & promotion. Think: content marketing, digital marketing strategy, social networks.
- Civic: The impact of technology on government and civil society. Think: digital media, civic hacking, open data.
- Access: Discussing diversity and education issues that affect everyday citizens. Think: digital divide, digital education.
- Media: The strategy around technology coverage & promotion. Think: content marketing, digital marketing strategy, social networks.
- Dev: Where programmers, designers, developers and project managers come together. Think: coding, front and back-end development, and more.
- Business: The startup and business community conversation. Think: venture capital, startups, bootstrapping, entrepreneur stories.