Tony Novak – The Tax Savings Blog
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accountant and Tax Consultant
Over the past three decades as an independent accountant I’ve helped small business clients in all 50 states learn to save taxes and keep more of what they earn.
- Now I’m focused on working with small Philadelphia area law firms to incorporate more efficient workflows, maintain compliance and lower taxes for themselves and their clients.
From The Blog
- Public Service Post: Sample Letter of Instruction for estate planning
- ...the Letter of Instruction, is not a legal document but rather a financial planning tool that helps make the process of settling an estate easier. A Letter of Instruction contains the practical details that are necessary for survivors to carry out the administration of an estate settlement.
- Township Government To Merge
- Pot CPA The Marijuana Grower's Accountant
- Money Island Marina
- Tony's high praise for Wikidelphia! Thank you, Tony!