Women’s Community Revitalization Project (WCRP)
The Women’s Community Revitalization Project (WCRP) is committed to social and economic equity for low-income women and their families. We develop housing; provide supportive services; advocate for policy change; and honor leadership, dignity, and justice in our communities.
When you start with women, you are at the core of communities and families. There is power in women working together to make change. WCRP has created a model that works for community development, putting that power to work for low-income women and their families.
WE ACCOMPLISH OUR WORK THROUGH THREE PROGRAMS:
- Affordable Housing Development
- Supportive Services for Families
- Leadership and Advocacy
Women’s Community Revitalization Project values low-income women and their families and their power to make decisions that improve their lives. We honor leaders in our community, find solutions to any challenge, and bring hope and possibility to the women that we serve. We are Women’s Community Revitalization Project. Together we’re building a place for everyone.
In The News
- The Citizen Updates: Women's Community Revitalization Project, Philadelphia Citizen, July 29, 2019.
- Community Advocacy Coalition Releases New Report On Development & Displacement, Hidden City Philadelphia, May 31, 2019.
- This Philly housing project helps residents double their income, Billy Penn, June 12, 2018.