5 Rhythms Philly
The 5Rhythms® are a supported movement practice rooted in personal growth, transformational experiences, and community.
We provide opportunities to dance in Philly and connect to national and international dancing communities that share the same structure and processes, led by certified, inspirational teachers.
The Philly Tribe is part of the larger global 5Rhythms® community created by Gabrielle Roth. We offer classes twice monthly in Philadelphia, as well as one, two, and three-day weekend workshops.
- The 5Rhythms™ of Flowing, Staccato, Chaos, Lyrical, and Stillness form the Wave, a map integrating body and soul.
- Waves classes form the core of the 5Rhythms™ practice, exploring the fluidity of embodiment.
- Sweat Your Prayers classes focus on personal experience, keeping our bodies in motion and letting go.
- Workshops provide an extended time & focus to deepen our experience within a dancing tribe.
- The 5Rhythms™ were developed by Gabrielle Roth through her lifetime study in dance, theater, and the healing arts to release the dancer in us all, regardless of age, shape, size, limitations or experience.