Barbara and Edward Netter Center for Community Partnerships
TheBarbara and Edward Netter Center for Community Partnerships, also known as "The Netter Center", gives the following descriptive information:
Founded in 1992, the Barbara and Edward Netter Center for Community Partnerships is Penn’s primary vehicle for bringing to bear the broad range of human knowledge needed to solve the complex, comprehensive, and interconnected problems of the American city so that West Philadelphia (Penn’s local geographic community), Philadelphia, the University itself, and society benefit.
- Agatston Urban Nutrition Initiative.
- Arts, Culture, Humanities.
- College Access and Career Readiness.
- Community School Student Partnerships.
- Emerson Fellows.
- Leonore Annenberg Teaching Fellowships.
- Rebel Ventures
- Moelis Access Science.
- Moorman-Simon Program.
- Nonprofit Institute.
- Penn Program for Public Service.
- Penn Reading Initiative.
- Penn Volunteers in Public Service (Penn VIPS).
- University-Assisted Community Schools.
- Young Quakers Community Athletics.