Jump to navigation Jump to search
A hub for literary Philly
Blue Stoop's mission is to support and nurture writers and readers from all walks of life who live in the greater Philadelphia area.
- We believe storytelling and writing makes us smarter, more empathetic, and more connected.
- We promise to make our programs inclusive and will prioritize lifting the voices of writers of color, queer and trans writers, and working class writers.
- We seek to foster deeper relationships with preexisting community resources in Philadelphia, a city whose rich literary history far predates Blue Stoop.
- (See more on the About Page)
- About Blue Stoop
- Event Calendar
- The Philly Lit Directory
- A List of Resources
- LITERARY MAGAZINES - PRESSES - READING SERIES - INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES - MFA CREATIVE WRITING PROGRAMS - WRITING CLASSES - GROUPS/COLLECTIVES - FESTIVALS/CONFERENCES - RETREATS - and OTHER