Caring People Alliance (CPA)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When you feel like your family and community wellbeing are compromised, CPA is here to help. Whether you're looking for childcare support, family services, or a community of fellow seniors, CPA has a center for what you’re looking for. Get trusted care for children and seniors.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's About CPA page.
In The News
- Caring People Alliance to open Cobbs Creek Boys and Girls Club, KYW-TV, April 17, 2022.
- Facebook: @caringpeoplealliance
- Twitter: @CPAlliance
- Video: Caring People Alliance 2021 About Us Video (YouTube, 2m49s)
- Volunteer: Volunteer
- Does-Community Based Programs (19)
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Community Based Organization (43)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (748)
- Is-Social Service (147)
- Issue-Community (238)
- Issue-Decision Making (19)
- Issue-Youth Development (73)
- Serves-Children and Families (49)
- Serves-Children and Youth (88)
- Serves-Girls (18)
- Serves-Youth (121)
- Using-Volunteers (333)