Catholic Social Services Philadelphia (CSS)
Need Help? Call our CSS HELPLINE at (267) 331-2490 or email us at email@example.com
At Catholic Social Services we provide help and create hope for over 3,100 people every day. Our network of programs offers support to those who need it most. Every day we help the homeless & hungry, at-risk youth, struggling families & single parents. We help immigrants, refugees, neglected children and those with intellectual disabilities. We provide programs for pregnant teens, and court-adjudicated delinquents.
We carry out our work to transform lives, envisioning a world touched by God’s mercy, a world where every individual is valued, families are healthy and strong, communities are united, poverty and need are alleviated, and all people share justly in the blessings of God’s creation.
Our work is guided and inspired by our Core Values:
- Compassion: Genuine care & heartfelt concern for those we serve.
- Dignity: Respect for each person as created in God’s image.
- Charity: Generosity toward all in response to God’s goodness.
- Justice: Defense & advocacy for the rights of the poor and vulnerable.
- Excellence: Professional competence & responsible stewardship.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's home page.