Children's Scholarship Fund Philadelphia (CSFP)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Celebrating 20 Years
Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia (CSFP) is a privately-funded program whose mission is to provide children from under-resourced Philadelphia families with financial access to quality, safe, K-8th grade, tuition-based schools, thereby increasing their long-term economic and social success. CSFP grants need-based, partial scholarships through a random lottery. CSFP currently serves more than 5,000 children enrolled at over 160 private and parochial schools.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's Mission and Program Description page.
In The News
- Philly nonprofit that helps families pay school tuitions celebrates 20 years, KYW, March 7, 2021.
- Children's Scholarship Fund Philadelphia distributes over $1 million in tuition aid to K-8th grade students in need, Philadelphia Sunday Sun, February 25, 2021.
- Children’s Scholarship Fund Launches Application Season For Low-Income Families, CBS-3, September 14, 2016.
In The News
- Parents want school choice. Let's help them get it., Philadelphia Citizen, July 1, 2021.
- Facebook: @csfphiladelphia
- Twitter: @csfphiladelphia