Children & Nature Network
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Global Movement for Children & Nature
Nature has the power to make children healthier, happier and smarter.
- But over the last few generations, childhood has moved indoors, leaving kids disconnected from the natural world.
- This worldwide trend has profound implications for children’s healthy development—and the future of our planet.
- A world in which all children play, learn and grow with nature in their everyday lives.
- We are leading a global movement to increase equitable access to nature so that children– and natural places–can thrive.
- We do this by investing in leadership and communities through sharing evidence-based resources, scaling innovative solutions and driving policy change.