Coronavirus Disease Info at Phila Dept of Health
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Providing Information and Updates About COVID-19 in Philadelphia
This page compiles updates, information, and guidance related to the COVID-19 coronavirus in Philadelphia. Residents, business owners, event producers, and health care providers can use it to stay up to date on the evolving public health situation.
City of Philadelphia Info
- Information for Workers
- Information for Businesses
- Information for Health Care Providers
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Help Line: 1-800-722-7112 is the Greater Philadelphia Coronavirus Helpline, 24/7, staffed by health care professionals.
- Text Alerts: Text COVIDPHL to 888777 to receive updates to your phone.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the program's home page.
In The News
- All the Philly coronavirus helplines, March 24, 2020.
- How to help during the pandemic, Philadelphia Citizen, March 12, 2020.
- AARP Community Connections Find a Mutual Aid Group
- National: Coronavirus Anxiety: Helpful Expert Tips and Resources (Anxiety and Depression Association of America)
- National: Protect Yourself (CDC)