Jump to navigation Jump to search
Digital On-Ramps has five guiding principles:
- Focus on digital inclusion for people of all ages, across all education and experience levels.
- Complement and enhance physical learning communities, i.e., schools, with virtual resources for individuals and groups.
- Reinforce proficiency-based learning, degree and certification attainment that is recognized by industry and academia.
- Make academic and attainment records digitally portable.
- Build community around residents' learning goals, including literacy, numeracy and web proficiency.