Donate A Computer Resource Page
(Redirected from Donating a computer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Wikidelphia resource page gives you suggestions on what to do with your old, unwanted computer equipment, i.e., where to donate a computer.
- The donation centers of Goodwill Industries accept computers, accessories, and other electronics for recycling.
- Donation Guide: Donate
- Best Buy has arranged computer drop-off locations in the area.
- Many small computer repair shops will take used computers and refurbish them for sale.
- Single working computers can be posted via Philly FreeCycle.
- CommuniTech is a nonprofit community organization focused on providing free service to the community.
- Donations: Donations
- eForce Recycling does recycling in many categories, including computers.
- Philadelphia Streets Department Sanitation Convenience Centers accept e-waste, including computers, monitors, televisions, and other computer-related equipment.
- Locations: Sanitation Convenience Centers
- Staples accepts many electronics for free recycling.
- Here are 5 places in Philly to donate your old electronics, technical.ly/philly/2017/02/24
- Where Can I Recycle Electronics in Philadelphia?, Green Philly Blog, May 6, 2015.
- Ten Tips for Donating a Computer, Tech Soup, March 27, 2012.