Dornsife Center for Neighborhood Partnerships
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Dornsife Center is a neighborhood resource center hosting programs for people of all ages, and for members of the Mantua, Powelton Village, and Drexel communities.
The Dornsife Center convenes programming for a diverse community by weaving together Drexel’s knowledge resources with the expertise of community-based partners. We aim to address the needs and interests of our stakeholders in a way that strengthens, empowers, and educates, while maintaining a strong commitment to economic and social justice.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's Programs Overview page.
In The News
- Mantua: Community Garden Aims to Address Food Insecurity, Philadelphia Neighborhoods, January 7, 2022.
- 7 organizations offering digital literacy resources in Philadelphia, Technical.ly Philly, May 14, 2019.
- Drexel to expand Dornsife Center, seeking community input, West Philly Local, September 24, 2018.
- Event Calendar: Calendar
- Facebook: @DornsifeCenter
- Twitter: @dornsifecenter
- Does-Capacity Building (18)
- Does-Event Calendar (396)
- Is-Community Center (24)
- Is-University Research Center (17)
- Issue-Economic Justice (32)
- Issue-Financial Health (5)
- Issue-Home Ownership (14)
- Issue-Social Justice (104)
- Serves-Businesses (147)
- Serves-Community Based Organizations (8)
- Serves-Family/Community (32)
- Teaches-Financial Literacy (14)
- Where-Powelton Village (4)
- Where-University City (39)